ReviewsNo reviews yet
Embark on an unforgettable Manali to Ladakh adventure. Drive through the majestic Rohtang Pass, explore ancient monasteries, and witness the beauty of Pangong Tso Lake. Immerse yourself in Ladakh’s unique culture and experience the thrill of driving on the world’s highest motorable roads. Join us for a minimal yet exhilarating journey from Manali to Ladakh.
- Accommodation in Hotels as mentioned above.
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner in Hotels.
- All Transportation as per itinerary.
- All permit & processing.
- Oxygen Cylinder and First Kit Box for Higher Altitude Regions.
- All entries fees of sightseeing places.
- Flight Tickets.
- 5% GST
- Any kind of room service, laundry, tips, Heater etc.
- Any damages caused by guests in the hotel.
- Any expenses personal in Nature.
- Any cost emerging from a natural disaster or the act of God to be borne by guests only.
- Personal and medical insurance
- Any kind of drinks (mineral, soft or hard drink)
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “CostInclusion”
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any otherreason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programmer or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons e.g. due to bad weather, road closure, and breakdown, any natural calamities, flight cancellation etc.
- We shall not be responsible for escalation of cost due to flight cancellations for any reasons. Flight cancellation is out of our control, hence if flight is cancelled by airline, we are not responsible to give any substitute flight. If it is provided by airline we shall give you the same, but if it is not provided by airline then we shall not be responsible for any damages or for reimbursement. In such a case customer shall pay for booking the alternate flight at the prevailing rates.