DAY 1: ARRIVE DELHI & DRIVE TO CORBETT NATIONAL PARK – (6 hrs drive approx)
We receive you on your arrival at New Delhi Airport / Railway Station and drive to Ramnagar (Corbett National Park). Check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Evening if time permits, visits to Corbett Museum. Overnight at Corbett National Park.
DAY 2: DAY AT CORBETT NATIONAL PARK
Today we will enjoy the Jungle Safari. Morning & Afternoon Jungle Safari. Say hello to Bengal Tiger. Also chance to see various Animals, migrated birds etc. Overnight at Corbett National Park.
DAY 3: CORBETT NATIONAL PARK TO KAUSANI via RANIKHET (4hrs & then 3hrs drive approx)
Today morning after breakfast check out & drive to Kausani. Enroute visit to War memorial at Ranikhet & visit to various scenic points. Later on continue drive to Kausani. On arrival check in to hotel. Remaining time free for own activity. Overnight in Kausani.
DAY 4: IN KAUSANI
Early morning enjoy beautiful Sunrise over the Himalayas. After breakfast visit to Baijanath Temple & local market. Remaining time free for own activity. Overnight in Kausani.
DAY 5: KAUSANI TO CHAUKORI (5HRS APPROX DRIVE //85KMS)
After breakfast check out and transfer to Chaukori. Chaukori is covered with forests of deodar, pine and rhododendron and fruit orchards, and is indeed a perfect haven for numerous birds that make a great sight to catch. Overnight in Chaukori.
DAY 6: CHAUKORI
After breakfast visit to Mahakali Temple & Na Mandir or Berinag (12 kms fro Chaukori). Back to hotel. Overnight in Chaukori.
DAY 7: CHAUKORI – BINSAR (4HRS APPROX TIME//105KMS)
After breakfast check out & transfer to Binsar. On arrival check in to hotel. Evening free to spend time in nature. Overnight in Binsar.
DAY 8: BINSAR
Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary is a paradise for the nature lovers and explorers. Nestled amidst the high mountains of the beautiful Kumaon, Binsar is not a town or a village, but entirely a forest region. Binsar is mainly to protect the broad-leaved oak trees of Himalayas; it has now become a haven for more than 200 species of birds and almost half as many plants and animals.Visit to Bineshwar Temple, Bird Sanctuary etc. And spend day in lap of Nature. Overnight in Binsar.
DAY 9: BINSAR – NAINITAL / PANGOT (3HRS APPROX TIME // 85KMS)
After breakfast check out & transfer to Nainital / Pangot. On arrival check in to hotel. Evening visit to Naini Lake & Enjoy boating in lake. Back to hotel. Overnight in Nainital / Pangot.
DAY 10: NAINITAL LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast at hotel, latter on proceed to visit Local sightseeing covering Cable Car Ride, Snow View Point, Zoo, Hanumangrahi Temple etc. Evening free for shopping on Mall Road. Overnight in Nainital / Pangot.
DAY 11; NAINITAL / PANGOT – DELHI (9hrs approx time// 350KMS)
After breakfast check out & transfer to Delhi. You will be dropped at Delhi Airport / Railway station. Tour Ends with Sweet Memories.TOUR ENDS...
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and Dinner included
- Transportation by dedicated private vehicle for entire tour from BAGDOGRA to BAGDOGRA as per itinerary (AC will not be operated during hill journey)
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child up to 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions
- Cost of Insurance
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”
BOOKING CONDITIONSAll holidays advertised in our brochures and our website are operated by LiFEKINE Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter called ‘the company’, ‘LiFELINE’ or ‘we’) and are sold subject to the following conditions: Bookings Deposits
- The person making the booking (the ‘lead name’) must be 18 years old or over and possess the legal capacity and authority to make the bookings and accept the Booking Conditions and General Information on behalf of everyone in their group.
- The tour booking will be confirmed only upon receipt of advance of 25% of the tour cost, along with completed Personal Information Form along with PAN CARD COPY.
- 25% of the tour price to be paid 45 days prior to the date of departure
- Balance 50% of the tour price to be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure
- Late Bookings: Bookings made within 30 days of the departure date will be processed only on receipt of 100% payment.
- All extra services and charges such as rail and air fares, transfers and transport, hotel and any other similar services which are not included in the tour cost will be confirmed only on receipt of 100% advance.
- Your booking will be considered as confirmed only if there is no default in the above payment procedure.
- Bank Name:
- Account Name:
- Rupee (INR) Current Account No:
- IFSC Code:
- SWIFT Code:
- Bank Address:
Alteration by You
- If you wish to alter your tour booking and/or other accommodation and travel arrangements, you need to inform us in writing via email / letter. We will try our best to make the changes subject to feasibility and availability. However there will be an additional charge incurred as a result of cancellation of accommodation, transport arrangement and other services. We may charge at our discretion a service charge for changes made, to cover our administration cost.
- If you wish to alter your booking after commencement of your tour, we accept no liability for any loss, damage or additional expense and cannot guarantee any refund or reimbursement of any expenses paid by you.
- It is unlikely that LiFELINE will make alterations in the tour. We plan the arrangements many months in advance and may have to occasionally make alterations. If we need to make any major alterations in the scheduled itinerary before reporting date due to unavoidable circumstances, we will try and notify you as soon as possible. You will have a choice of either accepting or cancelling your booking in which case we shall refund you the advance received after deducting an administration fee of INR 5000/- per person for international tours and INR 3500/ - per person for domestic tours
- In case of any extensions / changes in tour itinerary, after commencement of your tour, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, extra expenses at actual will be payable to “LiFELINE TOURS AND TRAVELS PVT.LTD.”
- “LiFELINE TOURS AND TAVELS PVT. LTD.” reserves the right to cancel a Fixed Departure Tour if the minimum numbers of persons as specified, do not book on that tour. We strongly suggest you not to make any non-refundable air bookings and other travel arrangements, till you receive a final confirmation from us minimum 30 days in advance.
- “LiFELINE TOURS AND TAVELS PVT. LTD.” reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking if we consider it necessary. In such cases, we shall refund all the money that you have paid.
- Upon commencement of your tour, “LiFELINE TOURS AND TAVELS PVT. LTD.” reserves the right to refuse a member to continue the tour in case of misconduct or bad health or unfit to travel. In such cases, we shall not refund any money that you have paid.
- Refunds will not be given for unused services on the tour.
- Any arrangements you make independently which do not form part of the tour are entirely at your own risk. Where you book any excursions or additional travel arrangements while on your holiday, we act only as your booking agent.
- In case you are delayed in joining the group at Ex. Destination before the time specified, the group would continue as per the schedule. We will make our best efforts to make alternative travel arrangements so you can join the group as early as possible, but all the additional expenses for these arrangements will be charged additional and the payment needs to be done in our office or to the tour leader in cash on the tour.
- If you, or any member of your party, suffer death, illness or injury while on holiday arising out of an activity which does not form part of your tour arrangements, we shall at our discretion, offer advice, guidance and assistance to help you in resolving any dispute or claim or grievance you may have against a third party.
GENERAL INFORMATIONAll holidays advertised in our brochure and our website are operated by “LiFELINE TOURS AND TRAVELS PVT. LTD.” (Hereinafter called ‘the company’, ‘LIFELINE’ or ‘we’ or “LIFELINE TOURS”).LIFELINE TOURS: ‘LIFELINE’ is one of the leading organiser of Holidays offering a wide choice of destinations, a variety of activities and of flexible duration. Our tours are designed for people who like holidays which are Leisure, offbeat, educational, special interest, agricultural and many different and interspersed by activities such as biking, photography, cycling, walking, trekking , self drive or camping and for the past 14 years it has been our endeavor to surpass these expectations. Our emphasis is on enjoyable, safety, comfort and a life full local experience. Our tours are designed to be accessible to all who are in good health and enjoy the outdoors. Of course we include the better known sights but we understand that you should have the flexibility to do your own thing. We therefore build in free time for you to either take part in optional excursions or to explore independently - an important part of any trip. We operate tours in small group sizes so that, we can give personalized attention, be flexible and have a lesser impact on local culture and environment. You have a choice of joining our Group Departure Tour, choosing a Package Tour or customizing a tour as per your requirements. GROUP DEPARTURE TOUR: These tours are for people who would like to travel with likeminded people. On these tours, comforts are ensured wherever possible and travel experience is the prime objective. These tours are scheduled and announced on specific dates for fixed durations and prices through our brochure and/or on our website. The tour would operate only if the requisite number of people book on that particular tour. If a lesser number of people sign up for a particular tour, we may cancel the tour. The cancellation of such a tour will be announced at least 30 days prior to its departure date.Reporting time & venue are specified in the Itinerary wherein the time limit for reporting at a particular venue is stated. The reporting venue can be at Hotel or at the Airport/Railway Station. In case of Hotels the reporting will be anytime on or after the time specified in the itinerary.In case of the reporting venue being Airport/Railway Station the reporting time will be as specified in the itinerary as the entire group will assemble at the given time for further travel to your destination. Dispersal time & venue are specified in the Itinerary wherein the time of dispersal at a particular venue is stated. Dispersal time in the itinerary should be considered as an expected time of dispersal and you should take into consideration delays due to traffic, breakdowns, etc. Further your return travel arrangements should take into account the flight reporting time. PACKAGED TOUR: These are tours designed by us, which you can choose as per your dates, but the itineraries are fixed. The prices are quoted depending upon the group size. In a few regions, the choice of accommodation may be limited. We prefer accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis wherever possible, but at a few remote destinations accommodation is offered only on a half or full board meal plan, giving us no other option. Please check the meal plan specified for the tour. These tours are not escorted by LIFELINE ‘Tour Leaders’. Please Note: The nature of our tours takes us to far and remote areas, where at times the choice of accommodation is limited. A few hotels / Inns / resorts in such remote places may not be up to the standards and expectations that you have. These accommodations may not have room service, any television or intercom facilities, may have fixed timings for meals, no backup for electricity failures and the staff may not be trained and may lack communication skills. The above classification is just a guideline of what one should expect. In many package tours there could be a mix of accommodation due to limitations of availability. In case of any doubts please feel free to ask us for more clarification. CUSTOMIZED TOURS: These tours are customized or designed for a particular group or individuals as per their dates and for the duration they want. The price would be quoted depending on the group size and the specified requirements. For such tours, we advise and make suggestions on accommodation, transport, itinerary, duration, various activities and many more details to add value to the experience. Such tours are not escorted by our Tour Leaders, unless specified. As a valued customer we will be sharing the first two itineraries free of charge. However, we would be charging a non-refundable fee [Tour Customization Fee] of INR 5,000/- for every two Itineraries that would be made henceforth. This amount will be adjusted against the final tour payment. Conditions of Carriage and Limitations:
- Before booking with us, we would advise you to consider the challenging nature of the tour. Our tours often require a substantial amount of flexibility from you during the journey. The itineraries outlined in the brochure and on our website must be seen as an indication of our intention, rather than a contractual obligation on our part. Unforeseen local conditions or events may sometimes necessitate changes to the itinerary, accommodation or means of transport. We accept your booking, on the understanding that you realize the potential hazards involved in this kind of tour, including injury, disease or loss/damage to personal property, inconvenience and discomfort.
- Where “LiFELINE TOURS AND TRAVELS PVT. LTD.” provides services it will do so with due care and skill. “LiFELINE TOURS AND TRAVELS PVT. LTD.” is not responsible for the acts and omissions of others, including guides, transport and accommodation providers or for any loss, damage or expense (including loss of money paid in advance) which you may incur as a consequence of the acts and omissions of others.