Varanasi – Kashi Vishwanath Yatra
Varanasi or Banaras(Kashi) is an oldest city in the world with vast culture of living and spirituality. Holy river Ganges (also known as Ganga) in Varanasi is considered to have the mightiness to wash away the sins of humans and thus, the innumerable Ghats of Ganga in the city are accounted for. Also probably due to its ancient culture and diversity, Varanasi is a major pilgrimage destination of both Indian and foreign tourists. Varanasi is a witness of worlds evolution of culture, history & art.
Varanasi is a land of Education, Civilization and Salvation, It gives several Saints, Sages and Artist’s to the world.
Day 1- Pune to Varanasi
Day 2 - Varanasi
Post breakfast in the day a city tour is arranged covering Sakat Mochan, the Bharat Mata temple, BHU, Monkey temple. In evening you will proceed to visit Silk weaving center. In have a tour of Sarnath – Visiting – Mulgandh Kutir Vihara, Chaukhandi Stupa, Archological ruins, Museum and Standing statue of Buddha. Overnight in hotel.
Day 3 - Varanasi
|Type of hotel||Destination: Varanasi|
|SUPER DELUXE||MADIN /RIVATAS by IDEAL|
|DELUXE||ZEERAS / CITY INN / MEADOWS|
|BUDGE||HOTEL SATVIK / HOTEL ADITYA INN|
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
- All tours and Transfers by AC Transport as per mentioned itinerary
- Boat Ride in Varanasi for hour.
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- GST as applicable
- Travel insurance
- Air fare
- Licensed holder tour guide during sightseeing,
- Entrance & monument fees
- All other expenses except mentioned in package includes heading.
- Baggage and personal expenses any other expenses due to political, Act of nature or any other reason which are beyond control of Lifeline or its associate agents.