Into the heart of Africa. Visit lakes, craters and jungle parks. Trek, cycle and some game drives through their National Parks. We visit some beautiful lakes like Lake Manyara on a mountain bike. Hike to craters, drive through Ngorongoro. Spend a day at Serengeti National Park famous for its part in the Great Migration. Experience local culture. Combine the best of Tanzania on this trip with Lifeline.
Day 01: Kilimanjaro – Moshi
Day 02: Moshi - Lake Manyara National Park
Day 03: Lake Manyara National Park
Day 04: Lake Manyara – Serengeti
Day 05: Serengeti
Day 06: Serengeti – Ngorongoro
Day 07: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 08: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 09: Ngorongoro – Tarangire National Park
Day 10: Transfer to Kilimanjaro
Important NotesVisas for Indian Nationals:
- Hong Kong– Pre Online Regeistration Is Compulsory Prior To Travel For Indian Nationals (Pax Need To Do The Registration On Their Own & Carry 3 Copies Of The Registration Slip On Tour)
- 700 USD Per Person With Receipt Is Compulsory To Carry At The Time Of Entry In Hong Kong
- Chimelong – China Group Visa
- Macau – On Arrival Visa
- Hotels/Airline will be subject to availability till Reconfirmation.
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We don’t hold Any Confirmation for Hotels/Airline. It’s Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. FLAMINGO will not be held responsible for them.
- Your tours and transfers are based on Seat in Coach Basis. Seat in Coach Transfers departs only at fixed time and stops at different hotels enroute where other passengers may be picked /dropped off. It can be more time consuming. (It’s more time consuming but economical).
- Mid night surcharge applicable for all transfer operated between 2300HRS-0600HRS.
- Room allocation Twin rooms /Double room will be as per the availability at the time of check in. 90% of rooms are Twin rooms & there is no guarantee for room with Double Bed.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake facing Rooms.
- Hong Kong Room Size Will Be Smaller
- Breakfast will be American. No Indian items will be available in the breakfast
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost. You can contact hotel travel desk counter or our agent to book optional sightseeing.
- It is recommended to buy Local Sim Card, to make local calls for reconfirmation with coach drivers, operators, & airline office.
- Portages and coach captain tips are extra.
- There is no refund for unutilized service.
- International Hotel Check in time 1400 HRS, Check out Time 1200 HRS.
- If Dinners are booked you will be given dinner vouchers excluding transfers. You will need to make your own way to the restaurant for booked time.
- Baggage allowance is 20 Kg for Check in Luggage. Hand Bag allowance is 7Kg.
- You are not allowed to eat/drink in coach.
- It Is Compulsory To Carry USD 700 per Passenger, For All Passengers, as this is the entry requirement for Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Macau.
- The above program is only indicative and the passenger has to verify each day’s program from the local guide.
- Photographs are compulsory for on arrival visas. Please keep one passport copy xerox and one ticket copy xerox ready to be submitted for on arrival visas.
- It is always advisable to keep 2 Photographs with you during the journey. Please keep one xerox copy of your passport with your relative, in India and one xerox copy of passport with you during your travel.
- It is most important to have International Travel Insurance for the entire period of your stay in a foreign country.
- For NRI –Passengers staying in India for more than 180 days will have to take Police Clearance certificate from the Commissioner of Police for which Flamingo will not be responsible. Passengers are requested to submit a xerox copy of Passport along with page showing arrival stamp in India