Splendid Dalhousie and Dharamshala
One of the most popular states of India, Himachal Pradesh has been blessed with mesmerizing scenery and is dotted with a number of hill stations, which are popular tourist destinations. Splendid Dalhousie and Dharamshala by Lifeline Tours and Travels offers you a chance to explore some of such picturesque hill towns. During this meticulously-planned itinerary of 3 nights and 4 days, you visit destinations like Dharamshala, Khajjiar, Dalhousie. Have a memorable holiday by visiting the popular attractions of the region, indulging in fun activities, tasting the local renditions and enjoying the amazing weather.
Day 01: Amritsar to Dalhouise (202 kms; 4-5 hrs)
Day 02: Dalhouise sightseeing
Day 03: Dalhouise to Dharmshala (119 kms; 4 hrs)
Day 04: Dharmshala to Amritsar (207 kms; 4-5 hrs)
|No of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||S. Deluxe||Luxury||Meal Plan|
|Extra adult /Child||4750||5750||6250||10875||MAP|
|Child without bed||2813||3188||3563||6188||MAP|
|Dharmshala||Sky Lark/Bhagsu Heights||Sky heaven/Bob's & Barley||Spring Valley/Kamal Regency/Dalhousie Heights||Surya Mcleod/Inclover/Asia Health Resort|
|Dalhousie||Kings/Similar||S1/Blue Magnet/New Palace/President||S.S International/SS Resort/Ark/Dalhousie Heights||Indraprastha Resort/Grand View/Mount View|
- Transportation by A/C Indigo (02 Pax ) for the entire tour ( for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 10 Pax Tempo Traveller)
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- GST @ 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer.