The state of Uttar Pradesh is famous for being the home to significant places of the Ramayana Circuit, like Ayodhya, Shringverpur, and Chitrakoot. It is believed, that these places were closely associated with the life and times of Lord Rama. A large number of devotees flock to this circuit all through the year, which led to the development of these places. Lord Rama, the son of Kosal King Dashrath, was born in Ayodhya. He was sent to exile for 14 years at the behest of his stepmother Kaikeyi. His wife Sita and brother Lakshman accompanied him. From Ayodhya, they proceeded to Chitrakoot via Shringverpur. Today people visit these places to be a part of Lord Ram’s life and celebrate various fairs and festivals connected with his life.
Day 01: Pune to Varanasi
Day 02: Varanasi
Day 03: Varanasi - Allahabad
Day 04: Allahabad – Chitrakoot
Day 05: Chitrakoot – Ayodhya
Day 06: Ayodhya – Lucknow
Day 07: Lucknow - Pune
|Type of hotel||SUPER DELUXE||DELUXE||BUDGET|
|Varanasi||MADIN /RIVATAS by IDEAL||ZEERAS / CITY INN / MEADOWS||HOTEL SATVIK / HOTEL ADITYA INN|
|Allahadbad||KANHA SHYAM or SIMILAR||MILLAN A BOUTIQE or SIMILAR||Hotel PRAYAG or SIMILAR|
|Chitrakoot||RAMDARBAR or SIMILAR||RAMDARBAR OR SIMILAR||HOTEL SHREE JI or SIMILAR|
|Ayodhya||KRISHNA PALAXE or SIMILAR||KRISHNA PALAXE or SIMILAR||HOTEL TARAJI or SIMILAR|
|Lucknow||LEANAGE or SIMILAR||SAPANA CLARKS INN or SIMILAR||HOTEL DEEP AWADH|
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
- All tours and Transfers by AC Transport as per mentioned itinerary
- Boat Ride in Varanasi for hour.
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- GST as applicable
- Travel insurance
- Air fare
- Licensed holder tour guide during sightseeing,
- Entrance & monument fees
- All other expenses except mentioned in package includes heading.
- Baggage and personal expenses any other expenses due to political, Act of nature or any other reason which are beyond control of Lifeline or its associate agents.