Nature & safari with heritage Tour
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan tour offers diverse experience in the three of the beautiful cities of Nepal. It provides a fantastic opportunity to explore ancient historic sites, scenic natural beauties and exotic wildlife in a short period of time.
We go around several UNESCO Heritage sites in Kathmandu. The various rituals dedicated to Hindu deities including the cremation ceremony in the Pashupatinath Temple, and prayer flags and wheels whirling in the Bouddhanath and Swayambhunath stupa (monkey temple), two of the biggest stupas in the world, affirms the vast religious harmony in Kathmandu. Apart from these sites, Bhaktapur, Patan and Basantapur Durbar Squares (ancient palaces) provide the glimpse of the rich ancient culture via stone and wood carvings in different pagoda styled temples and other structures.
After sightseeing in Kathmandu, we visit Pokhara (by air/land). Pokhara is a beautiful valley with various picturesque destinations and spectacular mountain views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre (Fishtail) and many more. The early morning sunrise view from Sarangkot is followed by the visit to several amazing caves (Mahendra cave/Bat cave) and boating in the Fewa Lake. Other various attractions are Davis fall, mountain and cultural museums and temples. Evenings are fabulous when spent in the periphery of tranquil Begnas Lake or in the peace Pagoda in the high hill, from where we can view whole Pokara city. Pokhara offers other various adventure experiences including Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, zip flyer, mountain biking, rafting etc. Apart from it, beers and live music are cool company in the pubs at Lakeside.
From Pokhara, we head towards Chitwan National Park, one of the popular destinations in Nepal in order to experience varieties of wildlife resources. Elephant Safari and canoeing in the Budhi Rapti is followed by Jeep Safari in the Jungle. We indulge in other various activities such as elephant bathing, visit elephant breeding centers, Birds watching and jungle walk. We can see Royal Bengal tigers, one horned rhinoceros, Gharials, wild boars and other various species during our safari tours.
DAY 01: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
DAY 02 : KATHMANDU TOUR
DAY 03: DRIVE KATHMANDU – POKHARA
DAY 04 : POKHARA TOUR
DAY 05: DRIVE POKHARA – CHITAWAN
DAY 06: CHITWAN SAFARI ACTIVITIES
DAY 07: DRIVE CHITWAN – KATHMANDU
DAY 08: DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
|Hotel/ Resort||Tour cost as per the group size on Per Person Basis.|
|2 – 3 Pax||4 -6 Pax||7 -13 Pax|
|Premium - With 5 star equivalent hotels||38,288||36,066||32,341|
|Deluxe A - With 4 star equivalent hotels||27,908||25,686||21,961|
|Superior - With 3 star equivalent hotels||25,388||23,166||19,441|
|Standard – With 2 star equivalent hotels||21,428||19,206||15,481|
|5 star hotels||Hotel Annapurna or similar hotel||Pokhara Grand or similar hotel||Tiger land Safari or similar hotel|
|4 star hotels||Grand Hotel or similar hotel||Kuti Resort or similar hotel||Center Park or similar hotel|
|3 star hotels||Hotel M or similar hotel||Lake Paradise or similar hotel||Green Mansion or similar hotel|
|2 star hotels||Hotel Pilgrim or similar hotel||Golden Gate or similar hotel||Chitwan Boutique Hotel or similar|
- Traditional welcome on arrival
- Arrival & departure transfer.
- 03 nights stay in Kathmandu on Double/Twin/triple sharing basis on BB plan.
- 02 night accommodation in Pokhara on Double/Twin sharing BB basis
- 02 night accommodation in Chitwan on Double/Twin sharing basis on full board with safari activities as per the itinerary.
- 02 half-day sightseeing in Kathmandu & 01 half day sightseeing in Pokhara with 01 hour boating on Fewa lake.
- All transfers& sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle as per itinerary
- All applicable hotel taxes on nepal.
- Special souvenir on departure.
- 01 Local Sim card with 3G facilities.
- Mineral water during sightseeing.
- GST as applicable
- Travel insurance
- Air fare
- Licensed holder tour guide during sightseeing,
- Entrance & monument fees
- Bar bills, Laundry bills
- Airport taxes
- All other expenses except mentioned in package includes heading.
- Baggage and personal expenses any other expenses due to political, Act of nature or any other reason which are beyond control of Lifeline or its associate agents.
- GST 5%