28 October 2019 to 05 November 2019
25 December 2019 to 1 January 2020
(Mount Abu 02N, Jodhpur 01N, Jaisalmer 02N, Bikaner 01N, Ajmer 01N, Jaipur 01 N)
Rajasthan, India’s desert state, was once a collection of princely kingdoms where feudal traditions still carry on amidst forts and palace hotels. Rajasthan is where all the country’s similes and metaphors appear to have come together to create a visual extravaganza.
Majestic palaces and rugged forts, spectacular deserts, wooded hills and tranquil lakes, bustling towns and quiet villages, amazing flora and fauna and of course, the colorful and vibrant people of Rajasthan form an intricate tapestry of mysticism, grandeur and rusticity. Behind the breathtaking beautiful facade, expect to find contradictions to the ordinary and mundane aspects of vacationing. Wherever you travel, particularly when you escape from the popular tourist destinations, you will come across the unexpected, whether it is a local fair or a bustling bazaar or mind-blowing architectural wonders. The mood and the rhythm of the countryside changes from one region to another, and from season to season. Rajasthan tourism creates a land of magical fantasies that remain a lifetime memory.
Day 01: Ahmedabad – Mount Abu (5hrs/227 kms)
Day 02: Mount Abu
Day 03: Mount Abu– Jodhpur (5hrs/261km):
Day 04: Jodhpur –Jaisalmer (5 hrs /282 kms):
Day 05: Jaisalmer Sightseeing:
Day 06: Jaisalmer – Bikaner (5hrs/330kms):
Day 07: Bikaner – Ajmer (269 kms/6 hrs):
Day 08: Ajmer – Jaipur (3hrs/130kms):
Day 09: JaipurSightseeing and final departure
TOUR PRICE PER PERSON - IN INRPackage Cost per Person: Rs.55, 000 + 5% GST
Child with Bed: - 53,000/- + 5 % GST
Child without Bed: - 51,500/- + 5 % GST
- 2 Nights in Mount Abu : Hotel Jaipur House / Silver Oak
- 1 Night in Jodhpur : Hotel Chandra Imperial / Similar
- 2 Nights in Jaisalmer: Tent Rojani Resort / Similar
- 1 Night in Bikaner : Hotel Heeralal / Similar
- 1 Night in Ajmer: Hotel Royal Melanga / Similar
- 1 Nights in Jaipur : Hotel Citrus / Similar
- Accommodation in above said Hotels
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mention in Itinerary
- All Entrance tickets which is mention in Itinerary
- All sightseeing by AC Private Vehicle
- Driver charge / Bhatta, Toll, Tax, Parking Charge etc
- Daily 500 ml water bottle.
- GST @ 5 % Extra.
- Entry fees & Boating charges are Applicable where ever it is required.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programmer or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown, any natural calamities, flight cancellation etc
- We shall not be responsible for escalation of cost due to flight cancellations for any reasons. Flight cancellation is out of our control; hence if flight is cancelled by airline, we are not responsible to give any substitute flight. If it is provided by airline, we shall give you the same, but if it is not provided by airline then we shall not be responsible for any damages or for reimbursement. In such a case customer shall pay for booking the alternate flight at the prevailing rates.