Located on the banks of River Hoogly, the city of Kolkata acts as the major connecting point for north eastern part of India to the rest of the country and the world. The present capital city of West Bengal, Kolkata was also capital of India during British regime (1733 to 1911). To explore this “city of joy” at comfort, check our Kolkata City Tour Packages.
The city of Kolkata, with majestic buildings, lush green gardens and art galleries, cultural colourfulness, religious fervour and literary glimmer, impresses each and every one. Irrespective of the purpose of your visit or your interest and idea of holidaying, Kolkata will entice you with its unique charm.
The best way to explore this city is to begin by visiting the most popular sightseeing places. Although listing the popular places to see in Kolkata, prioritizing which one to visit, finding out the timings, route maps and most importantly a suitable mode of transportation is often stressful, you need not worry now. We at Lifeline tours and travels have made it extremely easy for all the travellers.
Day 01: Kolkata Airport / Rly. Station – City Hotel
Day 02: Kolkata City Tour (Part 1)
Day 03: Kolkata City Tour (Part 2)
Day 04: Kolkata Hotel – Kolkata Airport / Rly. Station
|Kolkata||Peerless Inn / Sonnet / Radisson / Similar||Park Prime / Fern Residency / Barsana Boutique (Veg) / Similar||Niharika / Mark / Ivory Inn / Majestic Suites / Similar||Dee Empressa / ExecutiveTower / All Fresco / Similar||Naman’s Inn / Crest Inn / Similar|
- Accommodation (AC Room) on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion