Kashmir With Vaishno Devi
Vaishno Devi, also known as Mata Rani, Trikuta and Vaishnavi, is a manifestation of the Hindu Goddess Mata Adi Shakti, also known as Mahalakshmi/Matrika Goddess. The words “maa” and “mata” are commonly used in India for “mother”, and thus are often used in connection with Vaishno Devi.
Embracing love in the air, Kashmir is a perfect destination for honeymooners. Right from the romantic ambience of the Mughal Gardens in Srinagar, to the beauty of Lidder Valley in Pahalgam, everything is simply perfect to greet the newly wedded couples. At Lifeline Tours and travels , we understand this very fact and thus have designed 6 nights and 7 days Kashmir Honeymoon Package. This tour package takes you to Vience of the east – Srinagar, splendid Sonmarg, picturesque Pahalgam and snow-covered Gulmarg. All these destinations are best to portray Kashmir’s beauty at its best.
Day 01: Arrival Jammu – Katra (45kms; 01 hrs)
Day 02: Katra to Pahalgam
Day 03: In Pahalgam (Sightseeing & Overnight stay):
Day 04: Pahalgam to Srinagar, half day local sightseeing: ( 97 Km’s / 3- 4 hrs drive)
Day 05: Rest day at Srinagar and local sightseeing as per time permits
Day 06: Srinagar – Sonamarg - Srinagar ( 87 km’s one way drive)
Day 07: Sonamarg to Gulmarg: (140 km’s / 4-5 hrs drive)
Day 08: Gulmarg to Srinagar airport drop
- Transportation by Tata Indigo/ D’zire / Etios (2Pax) , Toyota Innova (4 to 6Pax) for the entire tour
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- Personal expenses
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- GST 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
Clients / Guests have to make direct payment for the below sightseeing points.
- In Pahalgam: Horse Riding, Chandanwari ,Betaab Valley, Aru Valley and Baisaran Valley
- In Gulmarg: Horse Riding, Gondola Ride, Zorbing or any other sports activity.
- In Sonamarg: Thajwass Glacier, Horse Riding.
- Guests can book the taxi/ ponies / gondolas at the particular place..