Kanha Bandhavgarh Tour
This wildlife tour of MP covers one of the finest wildlife reserves known for tiger sightings and jungle safaris. Bandhavgarh & Kanha National Parks are known for the densest population of tigers in India. Bandhavgarh is more famous for its many thrilling stories of encounter with the magnificent predator. It was incorporated into Project Tiger in 1994, but it is also known for over 250 bird species like the famous Lesser Adjutant, Brown Fish Owl and Mottled Wood Owl. Kanha National Park is said to be a denser park with some 100 tigers roaming in its premises. Other than the Bengal tigers, Kanha is also home to population of panthers, wild boar, sloth bears, jackals, hyenas, wolfs and other predators. Along with wildlife sighting, both cities offer a great cultural experience of the local tribes and villages.
Best Time: October to May
Day 01: Jabalpur - Bandhavgarh
Day 02 : Bandhavgarh
Day 03: Bandhavgarh
Day 04: Bandhavgarh - Kanha
Day 5: Kanha
Day 06: Kanha to Nagpur
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.