Honeymoon Special Kerala
Kerala is a state on the southwestern Malabar Coast of India. It was formed on 1 November 1956, following passage of the States Reorganisation Act, by combining Malayalam-speaking regions. Spread over 38,863 km(15,005 sq mi), Kerala is the twenty-second largest Indian state by area. It is bordered by Karnataka to the north and northeast, Tamil Nadu to the east and south, and the Lakshadweep Sea to the west. With 33,387,677 inhabitants as per the 2011 Census, Kerala is the thirteenth-largest Indian state by population. It is divided into 14 districts with the capital being Trivandrum. Malayalam is the most widely spoken language and is also the official language of the state.
Day 1: Arrival Cochin
Day 2:Cochin to Munnar (130 Km / 03 Hrs & 57 Min)
Day 3: Munnar
Day 4: Munnar to Thekkady (92 Km / 03Hrs & 04 Min)
Day 5:Thekkady to Alleppey (138 Km / 03Hrs & 37 Min)
Day 6:Alleppey to Cochin (53 Km / 01 Hrs & 16 Min)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.