Holy Shrine Tour Kolkata With Gangasagar
Kolkata is a culturally thriving city of West Bengal that rejoices human existence and is squalid and full of exquisiteness as well. Thus, it is renowned as city of joy as well. when the tour to this vivacious city is blended with touring serene and immaculate Gangasagar, the delight increases manifolds. The fascinating panoramas and relaxing calmness offered by Gangasagar make the tourists fall in love with nature and enchant them with a tour that remains etched in their minds forever.
This 03 nights and 04 days itinerary takes the travelers to a congenial tour to Kolkata and tranquil Gangasagar. The tour makes the tourists drenched into nature’s grandeur along with ancient traditions and architecture prevailing in spectacular land of Bengal.
Day 01: Kolkata Airport / Rly. Station – City Hotel
Day 02: Gangasagar Excursion (110 kms / 4 hrs)
Day 03: Kolkata City Tour
Day 04: Kolkata Hotel – Kolkata Airport / Rly. Station
|NO OF PAX|
(COST PER PERSON)
|06 PAX||17200||13500||12500||10700||9500||TEMPO TRAVELER|
|EXTRA PAX (EPSR)||6100||4900||3400||2400||2400||NA|
|CHILD NO BED (CNB)||3650||2400||1600||1400||1200||NA|
|Kolkata||Peerless Inn / Sonnet / Radisson / Similar||Park Prime / Fern Residency / Barsana Boutique (Veg) / Similar||Niharika / Mark / Ivory Inn / Majestic Suites / Similar||Dee Empressa / ExecutiveTower / All Fresco / Similar||Naman’s Inn / Crest Inn / Similar|
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Ferry tickets and private transfer from Kachuberia to Sagar Island & back.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion