Highlights of Ladakh – Leh to Leh
Ladakh offers the perfect summer holiday as this area comes into its own when the rest of India is wet and soggy. Enjoy an unparalleled visit to the little visited states of India. Like Kashmir, Kargil and Ladakh. Our journey will start from capital of Ladakh Leh city then we will get to Himalayan desert of Ladakh. By passing through high passes such as Khardungla and Changla.
Day 01: Arrival Leh
Day 02: Leh full day sightseeing
Day 03: Leh – Hunder (Nubra Valley) (3047m/9997 ft.; 125 km; 6 hrs)
Day 04: Hunder (Nubra valley) - Pangong Tso – Spangmik (4350m/14,272 ft.; 150 km; 4-5 hrs)
Day 05: Spangmik –Man – Merak - Kakstet- Leh (3500m/11,484 ft; 208 km; 7-8 hrs)
Day 06: Final departure
|Leh||Zizk Zik holidays||Mahey Retreat||Ladakh Residency / Druk hotel||Saboo resort / Ladakh Serai|
|Hundar||Edelwise camp||Magpai / Royal desert camp||Stone Hedge camp||Stone Hedge camp|
|Pangong||Blue Lake / Ibex cottages||Blue Lake / Ibex cottages||Blue Lake / Ibex cottages||Blue Lake / Ibex cottages|
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- Transportation by Innova from Manali to Srinagar as per itinerary not at disposal
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Guide for local sightseeing in Leh
- All necessary permits
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Travel to Manali and back from Srinagar
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang pass on direct payment
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.
BOOKING CONDITIONSAll holidays advertised in our brochures and our website are operated by LiFEKINE Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter called ‘the company’, ‘LiFELINE’ or ‘we’) and are sold subject to the following conditions:
Bookings & Deposits
- The person making the booking (the ‘lead name’) must be 18 years old or over and possess the legal capacity and authority to make the bookings and accept the Booking Conditions and General Information on behalf of everyone in their group.
- The tour booking will be confirmed only upon receipt of advance of 25% of the tour cost, along with completed Personal Information Form along with PAN CARD COPY.
- 25% of the tour price to be paid 45 days prior to the date of departure
- Balance 50% of the tour price to be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure
- Late Bookings: Bookings made within 30 days of the departure date will be processed only on receipt of 100% payment.
- All extra services and charges such as rail and air fares, transfers and transport, hotel and any other similar services which are not included in the tour cost will be confirmed only on receipt of 100% advance.
- Your booking will be considered as confirmed only if there is no default in the above payment procedure.
Remittance & Payments:The payment can be made either by Online transfer through NEFT, IMPS or cash, cheque , Demand Draft in favour of ‘LiFE LINE TOURS AND TRAVELS PVT. LTD..’ payable at Pune.
Payment can be made directly to our following bank accounts:Transfer of Funds from within India and Abroad
Rupee (INR) Current Account No:
*In case of remittance made directly please intimate us the payment details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes and cancellations
Cancellation or change on flight bookingIn relation to flight bookings, please note that if the cancellation means that the airline charges a cancellation fee or if the change means that the cost of your booking has increased, you will need to pay such extra charges or costs in addition to our charges outlined on your receipt or booking confirmation.
The cancellation and amendment terms of flights are the applicable terms of the airline. You should contact the airline directly to cancel or make amendments to flights. Usually fares for low cost flights are non-refundable. In the event that you decide to cancel your low cost flight, our service fee and any amendment charges are non-refundable. If the reason for your cancellation is covered by the terms of any insurance policy you have purchased, you may be able to reclaim any applicable non-refunded fares or cancellation charges from the insurers.
Please note that flights must be taken in the sequence they appear on your booking confirmation or e-ticket. If you plan not to take a flight as booked, please contact the airline as far in advance as possible to discuss your options. If you do not check in on time for a confirmed reservation, the airline may register you as a ‘no-show’, which could result in extra charges and/or your whole flight itinerary being cancelled and/or render your ticket void.
If you wish to cancel your booking because you are unable to comply with the passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary, the terms and conditions of the airline will apply and we accept no responsibility for any charges incurred.
Standard Cancellation Policy for Fixed Departure ToursIn the event of any cancellation by you, we would need a notification from you in writing. If we receive the cancellation notification from you before 45 days prior to the date of departure the 80% advance amount shall be refunded without cancellation charge for the tour. If we receive the notification in 0-45 days prior to the date of reporting, cancellation charges shall be levied as per the following terms:
- Cancellation between 45 to 31 days before date of departure: 25% of tour price + cancellation charges for other services.
- Cancellation between 30 to 16 days before date of departure: 50% of tour price + cancellation charges for other services.
- Cancellation between 15 to 10 days before date of departure: 80% of tour cost + cancellation charges for other services.
- Cancellation between 9 to the day of departure: 100% of tour cost + cancellation charges for other services.
Alteration by You
- If you wish to alter your tour booking and/or other accommodation and travel arrangements, you need to inform us in writing via email / letter. We will try our best to make the changes subject to feasibility and availability. However there will be an additional charge incurred as a result of cancellation of accommodation, transport arrangement and other services. We may charge at our discretion a service charge for changes made, to cover our administration cost.
- If you wish to alter your booking after commencement of your tour, we accept no liability for any loss, damage or additional expense and cannot guarantee any refund or reimbursement of any expenses paid by you.
RefundIf you cancel your booking, you may be entitled to a partial refund. In addition to the cancellation terms and conditions of your Supplier(s), our standard fees will apply as may be outlined on your receipt or booking confirmation.
The refundable portion of your purchase price (if any) will be refunded to you once we have received the funds back from the Supplier(s). To the extent we are refunded by the Supplier, we shall pass this refund onto you. We are not responsible for a Supplier’s failure to pay a refund.
Alteration by ‘LIFELINE’:
- It is unlikely that LiFELINE will make alterations in the tour. We plan the arrangements many months in advance and may have to occasionally make alterations. If we need to make any major alterations in the scheduled itinerary before reporting date due to unavoidable circumstances, we will try and notify you as soon as possible. You will have a choice of either accepting or cancelling your booking in which case we shall refund you the advance received after deducting an administration fee of INR 5000/- per person for international tours and INR 3500/ - per person for domestic tours
- In case of any extensions / changes in tour itinerary, after commencement of your tour, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, extra expenses at actual will be payable to “LiFELINE TOURS AND TRAVELS PVT.LTD.”
Cancellation by ‘LiFELINE’ & Refunds
- “LiFELINE TOURS AND TAVELS PVT. LTD.” reserves the right to cancel a Fixed Departure Tour if the minimum numbers of persons as specified, do not book on that tour. We strongly suggest you not to make any non-refundable air bookings and other travel arrangements, till you receive a final confirmation from us minimum 30 days in advance.
- “LiFELINE TOURS AND TAVELS PVT. LTD.” reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking if we consider it necessary. In such cases, we shall refund all the money that you have paid.
- Upon commencement of your tour, “LiFELINE TOURS AND TAVELS PVT. LTD.” reserves the right to refuse a member to continue the tour in case of misconduct or bad health or unfit to travel. In such cases, we shall not refund any money that you have paid.
- Refunds will not be given for unused services on the tour.
Special Request:We will try and fulfil your special requests, if any and will pass on the information to our associates and other service providers but do not guarantee that the requests will be carried out.
Price and Service Variation:“LiFELINE TOURS AND TAVELS PVT. LTD.” does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as stated. All services and prices are subject to change without notice.
Independent Arrangements & Claims against Third Parties
- Any arrangements you make independently which do not form part of the tour are entirely at your own risk. Where you book any excursions or additional travel arrangements while on your holiday, we act only as your booking agent.
- In case you are delayed in joining the group at Ex. Destination before the time specified, the group would continue as per the schedule. We will make our best efforts to make alternative travel arrangements so you can join the group as early as possible, but all the additional expenses for these arrangements will be charged additional and the payment needs to be done in our office or to the tour leader in cash on the tour.
- If you, or any member of your party, suffer death, illness or injury while on holiday arising out of an activity which does not form part of your tour arrangements, we shall at our discretion, offer advice, guidance and assistance to help you in resolving any dispute or claim or grievance you may have against a third party.