Day 01:Pune - Ahmedabad - Poshina
Fly to Ahmedabad. Sightseeing of Ahmedabad. Visit Gandhi Ashram, Adlaj step well, Calico Museum etc. Afternoon drive to Poshina and check-into palace hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Poshina
Morning after breakfast proceeds to visit nearby villages to see Bhil, Garasia tribals n visit their shrine / terecotta horse army.
Day 03: Poshina - Dasada
Morning after breakfast proceed for Dasada visiting Modhera Sun temple, Patan weaving Village and step well enroute. On arrival, check-into hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Dasada
Morning jeep safari in Little Rann of Kutch to see various migratory birds and wild ass. In the afternoon visit Rawari and Bhairwad tribal villages around Dasada.
Day 05: Dasada - Bhuj
After early breakfast drive to Bhuj (5-6 hrs). On arrival check -in at hotel Prince. After lunch visit Collector's office for Permit. Later proceed to visit Bhujedi villages and market.
Day 06: Bhuj
Day for visiting various villages to see different tribes like Rabari, Jat, Garasia, Muthawa, Merwar etc. engaged in different textile handicrafts such as Leather embroidery, mirror work, Rogan painting on fabric, shawl weaving, vegetable dye printing etc.
Day 07: Bhuj - Dholavira - Wankaner
Drive from Bhuj to Wankaner. En route visit Dholavira. On arrival, check-in at heritage hotel for overnight stay.
Day 08: Wankaner - Jambughoda
After breakfast drive to Jambughoda visiting Lothal Ruins and Champaner enroute. Arrive by afternoon and check-into hotel Jambughoda Palace.
Day 09: Jambughoda
After breakfast day visit to Chhota Udeypur and nearby tribal villages to see Rathwa Nayak tribes and visits HAAT (weekly market - held every day at different villages). While returning back to hotel, visit local house with Pithora paining.
Day 10: Jambughoda - Baroda – Mumbai /Pune
Drive to Baroda airport to board flight to Mumbai. Met on arrival at mumbai airport and transfer to hotel.Tour ends…
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.