Goa Tour Package
Goa is renowned for its beaches, places of worship and world heritage architecture, Goa is one of the most popular tourist destinations of India and is visited by large numbers of international as well as domestic tourists each year. Stunning beaches, picturesque landscapes, exhilarating activities, leisurely accommodations, peppy culture, dazzling nightlife, and lip-smacking cuisine, made Goa a perfect destination for all types of vacations be it a honeymoon, a solo trip or a family vacation. Typically, 3-4 days is required to explore best Goa Tour Packages.
A slice of Portugal on the west coast of India, Goa is the most sought-after destination when it comes to relaxing by the beach during the day or partying throughout the night. Colva Beach, Baga Beach, Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, Dudhsagar Falls, Se Cathedral, Bom Jesus Basilica, Aguada Fort, Chapora Fort, and Sri Mangueshi Temple are the popular Goa Tourist Places. Visitors can enjoy the popular night beach parties, delicious sea foods, deep sea fishing, parasailing, and wind surfing during their Goa Trip. The best time to visit Goa is from October through March when the weather is pleasant for beach visits and sightseeing.
Goa is a premier destination for travelers those who want to enjoy thrilling water sports or want to experience the legendary nightlife at some beach. Lifeline Tours and Travels’s Goa Packages are designed to cover every aspect of Goa and can be customized depending upon your needs. Our Goa Holiday Packages are all inclusive such as sightseeing, to and fro transfers and comfortable accommodations which make a holiday even more special for a traveler.
Day 1: Arrival Goa
Day 2: Goa Sightseeing
Day 3: Goa Sightseeing
Day 04: Final Departure
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.