Forts and Palaces of India
In tour we will be visiting Majestic palaces and rugged forts, spectacular deserts, wooded hills and tranquil lakes, bustling towns and quiet villages, amazing flora and fauna and of course, the colorful and vibrant people of Rajasthan form an intricate tapestry of mysticism, grandeur and rusticity. Behind the breathtaking beautiful facade, expect to find contradictions to the ordinary and mundane aspects of vacationing. Wherever you travel, particularly when you escape from the popular tourist destinations, you will come across the unexpected, whether it is a local fair or a bustling bazaar or mind-blowing architectural wonders. The mood and the rhythm of the countryside changes from one region to another, and from season to season. Rajasthan tourism creates a land of magical fantasies that remain a lifetime memory.
Day 01 : Arrive Delhi
Day 02 : Delhi - Mandawa (257kms)
Day 03: Mandawa - Bikaner (200kms)
Day 04: Bikaner - Jaisalmer (333kms)
Day 05: Jaisalmer
Day 06: Jaisalmer - Jodhpur (305kms)
Day 07: Jodhpur - Pushkar (208kms)
Day 08: Puskar - Jaipur(290kms)
Day 09: Jaipur
Day 10: Jaipur - Agra (236kms)
Day 11: Agra - Delhi (210kms)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.