During this tour we will explore the palace, hills, forest of Karnataka.
Wayanad The name Wayanad is derived from Vayal Nadu which means the land of paddy fields. It is a picturesque plateau situated at a height between 700 meters and 2100 meters above the sea level nested among the mountains of the Western Ghats on the Eastern portion of North Kerala and on the sides of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka States. The culture of Wayanad is mainly tribal oriented.
Coorg is called “The Scotland of India”, because of its rolling hills and scenic countryside. Located in the Kodagu district, the elevation of this hill station town is over 1500 meters above sea level. Land of Kodavas known for hospitality, coffee, cardamom, pepper, orange and honey. Kodavas are known for their own tradition and culture.
Madikeri is the picturesque capital (district headquarters) of Kodagu (also called Coorg). The capital of Kodagu district is located in a beautiful hilly setting surrounded by the forested slopes of the Western Ghats. Perhaps one among few hill stations still not polluted in the country. Time to take some fresh air and re-charge yourself.
Day 01: Mangalore – Wayanad (260kms/6 hrs):
Day 02: Wayanad Sightseeing
Day 03: Wayanad to Coorg (111kms/3 hrs):
Day 04: Coorg full day sightseeing:
Day 05: Coorg to Manglore to Pune
TOUR PRICE PER PERSON - IN INRPackage Cost Per Person: Rs.17, 000 + 5% GST
Child with Bed: - 15,000/- + 5 % GST
Child without Bed: - 13,000/- + 5 % GST
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.