Himachal Pradesh is dotted with a number of scenic hill stations, which are extremely popular as summer holiday destinations. Shimla and Manali are two such places, which do not only have natural beauty in abundance but also have a number of tourist attractions. Opt for a Magnificent Shimla Manali tour, a well-planned itinerary by Lifeline Tours and Travels, offering the best of these places. This tour of 07 nights and 08 days lets you explore Kufri, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass and other famous tourist attractions. Treat your eyes to the picturesque beauty spread all around.
Day 01: Delhi to Shimla (359kms; 9 hrs)
Day 02: Shimla sightseeing
Day 03: Shimla to Manali.
Day 04: Manali sightseeing
Day 05: Manali- After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel O/N Hotel.
Note: Rohtang Pass Closed from Nov to May Month due to snow
Day 06: Manali day excursion to Kullu and Manikaran
Day 07: Manali to Chandigarh (320 Kms; 8-9 hrs).
Day 08: Chandigarh to Delhi (245kms; 5-6 hrs)
|No of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||S. Deluxe||Luxury||Meal Plan|
|Extra adult /Child||9875||11500||15500||19813||MAP|
|Child without bed||6563||7438||8313||12125||MAP|
|Shimla||Sukh Sagar/Similar||Silverine/Woodrina||Snow Lotus/Sukh Sagar Regency/Rock castle||Shimla Havens/Golden Fern|
|Manali||Park Residency/Surya International/Jupiter/Himalayan Bliss||Prini Palace/Eutopia/A star Regency/Sarthak Resort||Manali Grand/Rohatang heights/Snow Peaks/ Sarthak Regency/Royal Park||Allure Grand/Manali Inn/Orchard Green/Pride de vivindi|
|Chandigarh||Flamingo||Shagun/Mandrin Square/Palm Dale (Pure veg)||Swan /ANA Clarks inn /Clarion Inn||Valvet Clarekes/Regenta Almidia|
- Transportation by A/C Indigo (02 Pax ) for the entire tour ( for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 10 Pax Tempo Traveller)
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- GST @ 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer