Exploring Complete Himachal with Delhi
Tourism in Himachal Pradesh relates to tourism in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh is famous for its Himalayan landscapes and popular hill-stations. Many outdoor activities such as rock climbing, mountain biking, paragliding, ice-skating, and heli-skiing are popular tourist attractions in Himachal Pradesh.
Until the British reign, tourism in Himachal Pradesh was very limited to a few places around the hills and some spiritual destinations. The British developed hill stations during their reign one of them being Shimla which they called The Summer Capital of India. After the British rule, tourism in Himachal Pradesh was on the rise with the highest number of tourists in the mid 1980s and 1990s.
Shimla, the state capital, is very popular among tourists. The Kalka-Shimla Railway is a mountain railway which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Shimla is also a famous skiing attraction in India. Other popular hill stations include Manali and Kasauli.
Dharamshala, home of the Dalai Lama, is known for its Tibetan monasteries and Buddhist temples. Many trekking expeditions also begin here.
The Ridge is a large road in Shimla which is the centre of most cultural activities of Shimla.
Day 01: Delhi to Shimla (359kms; 9 hrs)
Day 02: Shimla sightseeing
Day 03: Shimla to Manali.
Day 04: Manali sightseeing
Day 05: Manali- After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel O/N Hotel.
Day 6: Manali to Dharamshala (260kms; 8-9 hrs)
Day 7: Dharamshala to Dalhousie(119 kms; 3 hrs)
Day 8: Dalhousie sightseeing
Day 9: Dalhousie to Chandigarh (312 kms; 8 hrs)
Day 10: Chandigarh to Delhi (245kms; 5-6 hrs)
Day 11: Delhi final dep.
|No of Pax||Standard||Deluxe||S. Deluxe||Luxury||Meal Plan|
|Extra adult /Child||13750||16750||20938||30063||MAP|
|Child without bed||9375||10625||11875||17750||MAP|
|Shimla||Sukh Sagar/Similar||Silverine/Woodrina||Snow Lotus/Sukh Sagar Regency/Rock castle||Shimla Havens/Golden Fern|
|Manali||Park Residency/Surya International/Jupiter/Himalayan Bliss||Prini Palace/Eutopia/A star Regency/Sarthak Resort||Manali Grand/Rohatang heights/Snow Peaks/ Sarthak Regency/Royal Park||Allure Grand/Manali Inn/Orchard Green/Pride de vivindi|
|Dharmshala||Sky Lark/Bhagsu Heights||Sky heaven/Bob's & Barley||Spring Valley/Kamal Regency||Surya Mcleod/Inclover/Asia Health Resort|
|Dalhousie||Kings/Similar||S1/Blue Magnet/New Palace/President||S.S International/SS Resort/Ark/Dalhousie Heights||Indraprastha Resort/Grand View/Mount View|
|Chandigarh||Flamingo||Shagun/Mandrin Square/Palm Dale (Pure veg)||Swan /ANA Clarks inn /Clarion Inn||Valvet Clarekes/Regenta Almidia|
|Delhi||Bill Palace /La-Vista||Hotel Regent Continental||Regent Intercontinental 3*||Regent Grand 4*/Grand Exotica|
- Transportation by A/C Indigo (02 Pax ) for the entire tour ( for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 10 Pax Tempo Traveller)
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- GST @ 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer