Explore of Bhutan
During this tour we will be visiting to the west of Bhutan. We start with capital of Bhutan” Thimphu”. With the touch of all modern facilities they tried to keep their tradition as it is and following it. We drive to Punakha, which has the Punakha Dzong dominating the valley floor. From here we drive to Gantey, the winter habitat of the black-necked cranes. From here we arrive to the spiritual heartland of Bhutan, Bumthang that offers the most ancient and precious Buddhist sites Lastly we will drive to Paro, probably one of the biggest and most fertile valleys. Besides visiting the museum and Dzong we hike up to Takstang monastery built on a sheer rock face.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Phuentsholing
Day 02: Phuentsholing – Thimphu
Day 03: Thimphu Sightseeing – Punakha / Wangdue
Day 04: Punakha – Bumthang
Day 05: Bumthang Sightseeing
Day 06: Bumthang – Punakha / Wangdue
Day 07: Punakha / Wangdue Sightseeing – Paro
Day 08: Paro Sightseeing
Day 09: Paro – Phuentsholing
Day 10: Phuentsholing – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport
|NO OF PAX(COST PER PERSON)||PREMIUM+(MAP)||PREMIUM(MAP)||CLASSY(MAP)||LUXURY(MAP)||SUPERIOR(MAP)||DELUXE(MAP)|
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST & Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
About Vehicle:All the vehicles provided, unless otherwise specified will be Non-A/C Vehicles. Supplement Charges will be applicable for A/C vehicles.
|VEHICLE CAPACITY & DETAILS|
|CAPACITY||BHUTAN PART||INDIA PART|
|1 – 2 Pax including Child||SUV like Santa Fee / Tucson||NA|
|3 – 6 Pax including Child||Toyota Hiace / Hyundai H1||NA|
|7 – 8 Pax including Child||Toyota High Roof Hiace||NA|
|SUPPLEMENT VEHICLE COSTS|
|Toyota Hiace / Hyundai H1||Instead of SUV||18100|
|Toyoto High Roof Hiace||Instead of Toyota Hiace / Hyundai H1||19800|
Hotel Category Details:Premium+ Packages : 5* Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.Premium Packages : 5* Equivalent hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.Classy Packages : 4* Deluxe hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.Luxury Packages : 4* Equivalent hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.Superior Packages : 3* Deluxe hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.Deluxe Packages : 3* Equivalent hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.Please note packages with Highend Hotels like Uma Group of Hotels, Taj Tashi, Amankora rates are also available on case to case basis.Hotels serve both Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian food which would be basic & freshly prepared. Specific regional Indian cuisine will not be available. Only the basic Indian Vegetarian / Non – Vegetarian food can be arranged.
Permit for Bhutan:Indian nationals do not require visa to travel in Bhutan. Only a valid passport or Voter Id card are the valid documents for obtaining entry permit.
Advance Online PermitsIf you are traveling with an Indian Passport (with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of departure from Bhutan), you can avail advance online permits by sending us clear colour scanned passport copy. It should reach us before 10 working days. We shall not be responsible for any rejections or similar issues in regards to the permits due to improper documents or delay in arrival of documents.
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis & valid for Indian nationals from 01st March 2019 to 30th Jun 2019 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season).
- Adults must carry original & valid Passport or original Voter ID card. Children must carry original & valid Passport or original birth certificate & school photo ID card.
- Remember to carry and other packings as per seasons and personal requirements (including hiking shoes)
- Please check with your mobile service provider for charges related to Bhutan.
- Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan.
- Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan. It is illegal.
- Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan.
- Usage of Drones is strictly prohibited in Bhutan.
- Photography is not allowed inside temples and Dzongs.