Explore Madhya Pradesh
It’s not for nothing that Madhya Pradesh is called the Heart of India, this beautiful and regal state does have what it takes to be the centre of a country as unique as India. Like the heart, which pumps the blood into our body keeping it alive and healthy, Madhya Pradesh is a life giving factor in our country. Adding to the richness of history, culture, tradition and art & craft, this central state is a credential for making India a diverse country. Madhya Pradesh owes much to the reign of different dynasties over a long period of time for its rich history and majestic monuments that are incredibly famous amongst world travellers. The state is indeed a perfect reflection of India as it blends in both urbanity and historical events so well. Here are some of the best places in Madhya Pradesh that will make you plan a trip soon to this undoubtedly beautiful state:
Day 01 –Pune to Ujjain
Day 02 – Ujjain to Indore
Day 03 –Indore Sightseeing –Day trip to Mandu
Day 04 – Indore- Sanchi -Bhopal
Day 05 –Bhopal to Panchmar
Day 06 - Panchmari Sightseeing
Day 07 –Panchmari to Jabalpur
Day 08 – Jabalpur to Chitrakoot
Day 09 – Chitrakoot -Khajuraho
Day 10 – Khajuraho to Bandhavgarh
Day 11 – Bandhavgarh
Day 12 –Drop to Jabalpur
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.