EXPLORE KASHMIR VALLEY WITH YUSMARG
Since ancient times Kashmir has been renowned for its divine beauty and gentle people. Possessing some of the highest and most beautiful mountain peaks, massive glaciers, blue lakes, rivers, forests, and meadows, Kashmir has been likened to a paradise on earth. Stay on a luxurious houseboat, get lost in the bustling bazaars and soak in the mountain landscape.
Let Lifeline Tours and Travels help you experience Kashmir’s scenic splendor with our well planned journeys or a curated itinerary that suits you perfectly which will cover Kashmir with Yusmarg.
Lying around 47 km south of Srinagar is a pristine hill station where nature’s beauty blooms in its fullest. The hill station, named Yusmarg, is a perfect rejuvenation as well as adventure destination. It is placed at a height of 7,500 feet above sea level and lies in Pir Panjal Mountain Range. Offering a striking diorama of valleys, meadows and peaks, Yusmarg is the perfect gateway to explore the beauty of the southern part of Kashmir Valley. There is no shortage of attractions in Yusmarg. From holy shrines to exotic places, Yusmarg gives many reasons to travelers to visit it once in a lifetime. Nilnag Lake, Dudh Ganga, Tosa Maidan, Sang-e-Safed, Charari Sharief and Pakharpora Shrine are the popular attractions located in and around Yusmarg.
Day 01: Arrive in Srinagar Local sightseeing – Half a day Stay at Hotel:
Day 02: Srinagar – Sonamarg - Srinagar: ( 87 km’s one way drive Day Trip):
Day 03: Srinagar to Gulmarg Stay Only: (56 km’s / 2-3 hrs drive)
Day 04: Half day S.S in Gulmarg & transfer to Pahalgam: (152 km’s / 4-5 hrs drive)
Day 05: In Pahalgam: (Sightseeing & Overnight stay):
Day 06: Pahalgam to Srinagar, Free for Leisure Activities: ( 97 Km’s / 3- 4 hrs drive)
Day 07: Srinagar to Yusmarg : (47 Km’s One way drive, Day Trip):
Day 08: Srinagar Airport Departure:
- Transportation by Tata Indigo/ D’zire / Etios (2Pax) , Toyota Innova (4 to 6Pax) for the entire tour
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- Personal expenses
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- GST 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- In Pahalgam: Horse Riding, Chandanwari , Betaab Valley, Aru Valley, and Baisaran Valley
- In Gulmarg: Horse Riding, Gondola Ride, Zorbing or any other sports activity.
- In Sonamarg: Thajwass Glacier, Horse Riding.
- Guests can book the taxi/ponies/gondolas at a particular place.