Kerala is an established destination for both domestic as well as foreign tourists. Kerala is well known for its beaches, backwaters in Alappuzha and Kollam, mountain ranges and wildlife sanctuaries. Other popular attractions in the state include the beaches at Kovalam, Varkala, Kollam and Kappad; backwater tourism and lake resorts around Ashtamudi Lake, Kollam; hill stations and resorts at Munnar, Wayanad, Nelliampathi, Vagamon and Ponmudi; and national parks and wildlife sanctuaries at Periyar, Parambikulam and Eravikulam National Park. The “backwaters” region—an extensive network of interlocking rivers, lakes, and canals that centre on Ashtamudi Lake, Kollam, also see heavy tourist traffic. Heritage sites, such as the Padmanabhapuram Palace, Hill Palace, and Mattancherry Palace, are also visited. The city of Kochi ranks first in the total number of international and domestic tourists in Kerala. To further promote tourism in Kerala, the Grand Kerala Shopping Festival was started by the Government of Kerala in 2007. Since then it has been held every year during the December–January period.
DAY 01: KOCHI
DAY 02: KOCHI - ATHIRAPALLY
DAY 03: ATHIRAPALLY – MUNNAR
DAY 04: MUNNAR - Sight Seeing
DAY 05: MUNNAR - THEKKADY
DAY 06: THEKKADY - ALLEPPEY
DAY 07: ALLEPPEY – KANYAKUMARI
DAY 08: KANYAKUMARI – KOVALAM
DAY 09: KOVALAM
DAY 10: KOVALAM – THRIRUVANANDAPURAM
For packages:CP: Breakfast Included, MAP: Breakfast and dinner included, AP: All meals included
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.