The Caspian Sea coast is a popular tourist destination due to its warm climate. Here you can relax and unwind from the hectic pace of life all year round, as well as swim and sunbathe all the way from May to September. New modern hotels with well-kept private beaches for your comfort and pleasure have been built here during recent years. The climate of the peninsula is mainly subtropical which is why winters in Baku are always short and mild and summers long and hot. Despite the fact that Baku is located on the same latitude as Italy or Greece, rainfall is not that frequent and the average annual temperature is slightly higher.
The capital of Azerbaijan, where past and present are intricately intertwined, has always attracted tourists. Of particular interest to guests is the Old City or Icheri Sheher (Inner City) with its fortress walls and Maiden Tower. These fascinating structures are included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. Of no less interest for visitors is the modern appearance of the capital. Among the new landmarks of Baku are the magnificent Flame Towers, the Heydar Aliyev Centre and the sports, leisure and entertainment complex, Crystal Hall.
Day 01- Mumbai to baku
Day 02 – Baku City Tour:
Day 03 – Baku to Ateshgah & Yanardag: (50kms/1hrs): -
Day 04 – Baku – Gobustan tour (62kms/1hrs): -
Day 05 – Baku to Gabala (217kms/3hrs):
Day 06 – Departure:
TOUR PRICE PER PERSON - IN INR –Package Cost per Person for adults on twin sharing: Rs.33, 500 + 5% GST
Child with Bed: -31,500 + 5 % GST
Child without Bed: - 29,500 + 5 % GST
- 5 Nights in Baku: Hotel Royal Baku / Ariva / Similar
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Accommodation in above said hotels.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mention in Itinerary
- All sightseeing by AC Private Vehicle
- Daily 500ml water bottle.
- 05 Lunches & 05 Dinners at Indian restaurants.
- GST @ 5 % Extra.
- Entry fees & Boating charges are Applicable where ever it is required.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programmer or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown, any natural calamities, flight cancellation etc
- We shall not be responsible for escalation of cost due to flight cancellations for any reasons. Flight cancellation is out of our control; hence if flight is cancelled by airline, we are not responsible to give any substitute flight. If it is provided by airline, we shall give you the same, but if it is not provided by airline then we shall not be responsible for any damages or for reimbursement. In such a case customer shall pay for booking the alternate flight at the prevailing rates.