Dajipur Tour with Panhala
During this we will be covering one of the beautiful places of Maharashtra Dajipur National Park and Panhala Fort.. Maharashtra’s 1st wildlife sanctuary; Dajipur Wildlife Sanctuary, is flourished with varieties of flora, fauna and avifauna, that come as a blessing for the wildlife lovers.
Panhala lying at an altitude of 3177 feet above sea level, on the Sahyadri Mountain Range endowed with verdant greenery, makes for a perfect peaceful vacation, providing with an amazing photography opportunity. The famous Panhala Fort and Teen Darwaja along with Ambala Temple are the three well known tourist spots in Panhala. The 3 nights / 4 days package by Life line tours and travels explores the top visiting places of both the destinations.
Day 1: Mumbai / Pune to Kolhapur
Day 2: Day trip to Dajipur National Park
Day 3 : Kolhapur to Panhala
Day 04: Panhala sightseeing and drive back to Pune / Mumbai
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.