08 November 2019 to 15 November 2019
Kanara (also known as Canara, Karāvalli, and Coastal Karnataka) is a stretch of land alongside the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. The region comprises of three civil districts, namely: Uttara Kannada, Udupi, and Dakshina Kannada.
During this we will be covering Dandeli, Sirsi, Gokarna, Murudeshwar and Udupi. This journey will be from Pune to Pune and will be covering certin part of Goa and then start towards Karnataka costal area and then we will get through Western Ghats to Kolhapur and spending a night in Kolhapur and back to Pune.
Day 01: Pune to Goa (450kms/ 10hrs):
Day 02: Goa to Dandeli (130kms/ 3 ½ hrs):
Day 03: Dandeli to Sirsi (110kms/ 2 ½ hrs):
Day 04: Sirsi to Gokarna(85kms/ 2hrs): -
Day 05: Gokarna - Murdeshwar to Udupi (180Kms / 4hrs.): -
Day 06: Udupi Local sightseeing
Day 07: Udupi to Kolhapur (500kms / 11hrs.)
Day 08: Kolhapur to Pune (250kms / 5hrs.)
TOUR PRICE PER PERSON - IN INRPackage Cost per Person: Rs. 25,500 + 5% GST
Child with Bed: - Rs. 23,500+ 5 % GST
Child without Bed: - Rs. 21,500/- + 5 % GST
- 1 Night in Goa: Trend Rain Forest / Similar
- 1 Night in Dandeli: Hotel Holiday Inn/ Similar
- 1 Night in Sirsi: Hotel Akshay Garden / Similar
- 1 Night in Gokarna: Gokarna Beach Resort/ Similar
- 2 Nights in Udupi: Vijay Grand / Similar
- 1 Night Kolhapur: Hotel Balaji Residency / Similar
- Accommodation in above said Hotels
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mention in Itinerary
- All sightseeing by AC Private Vehicle
- Driver charge / Bhatta, Toll, Tax, Parking Charge etc
- Daily 500ml water bottle
- Pune to Pune By AC TT
- GST @ 5 % Extra.
- Entry fees & Boating charges are Applicable where ever it is required.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programmer or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. Due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown, any natural calamities, flight cancellation etc.
- We shall not be responsible for escalation of cost due to flight cancellations for any reasons. Flight cancellation is out of our control, hence if flight is cancelled by airline, we are not responsible to give any substitute flight. If it is provided by airline, we shall give you the same, but if it is not provided by airline then we shall not be responsible for any damages or for reimbursement. In such a case customer shall pay for booking the alternate flight at the prevailing rates.