Best of Maharashtra Hill Station Tour
If you are looking for a rejuvenating holiday amidst the rich green hills and silent lakes, a short trip from Pune / Mumbai is all you need. The twin beauty Lonavala and Khandala are popular destinations for city escapes. These two grasslands are the most preferred getaway venues and loved by all travellers and even locals. These jewels located in the Western Ghats are distanced about 64 km from the city of Pune and 96 km from the city Mumbai.
Lonavala and Khandala have great landmarks of tourist’s interests from lakes to caves. Tugauli, Pauna and Bhushi are three beautiful lakes worth visiting and explore the fascinating Karla caves located about 10 km from Lonavala. Other major sightings that can be found are the famous Buddhist Stupa at the Karla caves which are believed to be 2,200 years old.
Day 01: Drive to Lonavala
Day 02: Lonavala – Khandala – Karla - Lonavala
Day 03: Lonavala- Pune – Mahabaleshwar
Day 04: Mahabaleshwar
Day 05: drive back to Pune / Mumbai
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.