Best Of Kerala with Kanyakumari
Kerala, a state situated on the tropical Malabar Coast of southwestern India, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. Named as one of the ten paradises of the world by National Geographic Traveler, Kerala is famous especially for its ecotourism initiatives and beautiful backwaters. Its unique culture and traditions, coupled with its varied demography, have made Kerala one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Growing at a rate of 13.31%, the tourism industry is a major contributor to the state’s economy.
Until the early 1980s, Kerala was a relatively unknown destination, with most tourism circuits concentrated around the north of the country. Aggressive marketing campaigns launched by the Kerala Tourism Development Corporation the government agency that oversees tourism prospects of the state laid the foundation for the growth of the tourism industry. In the decades that followed, Kerala Tourism was able to transform itself into one of the niche holiday destinations in India. The tag line Kerala – God’s Own Country was adopted in its tourism promotions and became a global superbrand. Kerala is regarded as one of the destinations with the highest brand recall. In 2010, Kerala attracted 660,000 foreign tourist arrivals.
Kanyakumari is a coastal town in the state of Tamil Nadu on India’s southern tip. Jutting into the Laccadive Sea, the town was known as Cape Comorin during British rule and is popular for watching sunrise and sunset over the ocean. It’s also a noted pilgrimage site thanks to its Bagavathi Amman Temple, dedicated to a consort of Shiva, and its Our Lady of Ransom Church, a center of Indian Catholicism.
Day 1: Cochin to Munnar (130 Km / 03 Hrs & 57 Min)
Day 2: Munnar
Day 3:- Munnar to Thekkady (92 Km / 03Hrs & 04 Min)
Day 4:- Thekkady to Alleppey (138 Km / 03Hrs & 37 Min)
Day 5:- Alleppey to Kovalam (160 Km / 04 Hrs & 11 Min)
Day 6:- Kovalam to Kanyakumari to Kovalam (171 Km / 04 Hrs & 45 Min)
Day 7:- Kovalam to Trivandrum (13 Km / 20 Min)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.