Lifeline’s Aurangabad Tour brings to its guests some of the world’s greatest man-made monuments and living example of ancient India’s inconceivable craftsmanship and human endeavour. You will witness incredible India’s greatest treasure which equally belongs to the World and is indeed amongst the World’s Greatest Heritage!
Commissioned by the Buddhist, Shaivite and Jain rulers at different times, from 2nd century BC to 6th century AD, the man-made caves of Ajanta and Ellora (Both are UNESCO World Heritage Sites) and Pithalkora, boasts of intricately designed rock-cut temples, statues of deities and frescos hued by chipping away hills bit by bit for generations and centuries until these, probably the greatest, wonders emerged.
These monuments are living institutions of human wonder, perseverance, unrivalled skill and challenge of surmounting the impossible. If you are a keen eye and can learn, a great story awaits you..
Day 01: Arrival at Aurangabad
Day 2: Aurangabad
Day 3: Depart from Aurangabad
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced Majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.