Ashtavinayak Yatra Package
This 2 nights / 3 days package of Ashta Vinayak Yatra explores the eight ancient holy temples dedicated to Lord Ganesha, that resides in the places around Pune within the range of 20 to 110 km from each other. They all are self originated temples, having eight distinct idols of Lord Ganesh, with its own different historical tale behind the existence of each. The Ashtavinayak Yatra starts by visiting first to Moreshwar (Morgaon), then to Siddhivinayak (Siddhatek), Ballaleshwar (Pali), Varad Vinayak (Mahad), Chintamani Vinayak (Theur), Girijatmaj (Lenyadri), Vighneshwar (Ozar), Mahaganapati (Ranjangaon), and then again to Moreshwar (Morgaon). It is believed that to complete the Ashta Vinayak Yatra, the first temple needs to be visited again at the end, after visiting all the eight temples.
Day 01: Pune / Mumbai – Mahad – Pali – Ranjangaon
Day 2: Pune – Theur – Siddhatek – Moregaon- Pune
Day 3: Pune – Ozar- Lenyadri – Pune / Mumbai
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.