ARUNACHAL AT A GLANCE
Rs.0 / per person
Best Time to go: October to June
09 nights / 10 Days
Day 01: Guwahati Airport / Rly station – Hotel
Meet and greet on arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station and transfer to Hotel. On arrival check in to the hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 02: Guwahati – Tezpur/Bhalukpong (252 Kms / 6 hrs.)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Tezpur/Bhalukpong. On arrival check in to the hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Tezpur/Bhalukpong.
Day 03: Tezpur/Bhalukpong – Bomdila (103 kms / 5 hrs.)
Early morning after breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Bomdila (8,200 ft.) - the head quarter of West Kameng District of Arunachal Pradesh and also known for its Buddhist monasteries. It has a lot of attractions for the visitors for its cool climate. En-route visit Tipi Orchidarium a place over 500 orchids, on display there are some rare species of orchid. Arunachal has largest range of orchids in the country then take a break to visit Nag Temple. On Arrival Check in to the hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Bomdila.
Day 04: Bomdila – Tawang (185 kms / 7 hrs.)
After breakfast check out from hotel and visit Bomdila Monastery. Later proceed to Tawang (11,500 ft.). – The land of Monpa Tribes & major centre of the Mahayana Buddhists. On the way to Tawang lies the world’s second highest pass – Sela Pass (13700ft) which run through a small ridge & along a lake called Sela Lake and visit Jaswant Garh, a memorial to the brave soldier who single handily tried to hold of approaching Chinese from the pass during the 1962 Indo-Chinese war. On arrival check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at Tawang.
Day 05: Tawang Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Tawang Monstery world famous seventeenth century Tawang Monastery, also known as Galden Namgyal Lhatse which overlooks the wide Tawang Valley at a height of 10,000 ft. The monastery is a vast complex of 65 buildings housing Lamas and antique scriptures written in gold letters and ancient scripture, images and has an eight meters high gilded Buddha statue. It is the largest monastery in the Himalayan region and the second oldest monastery in Asia. Five hundred lamas live in its residential buildings and it is rich in. Later visit Urgeling Gompa, 6th Dalai Lama’s birth place who is the only Indian to have risen to such a high position in Gelupka Sect of Buddhism so far. Inside the monastery there are several Stupas (Vihar) and people from all walks of life visit this place during Buddhist new year to get the blessing for the coming year. Then proceed to the War Memorial which is dedicated to the martyrs of the 1962 Sino-Indian war. The memorial is 40-foot-high and like a stupa in design. It is locally called ‘Namgyal Chortan’. The names of 2420 martyrs imprinted in gold on 32 black granite plagues. You can also visit the craft center in Tawang sells beautiful masks, hand woven carpets, jewellery in silver, coral and amber, ‘chubas’ the local dressand delightful affordable mementos. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Tawang
Day 06: Tawang Local Sightseeing - High altitude lakes and Bumla Pass
Today morning after early breakfast, you will drive to visit high altitude lake called as Shonga-tser Lake, popularly known as Madhuri Lake located 35, kms away from Tawang near the China Border. The drive to Sangestser Lake is full of thrill and one can still see the war bankers that had been used during the Chinese aggression in 1962. Nestled amidst the pristine mountains and picturesque surrounding, It was formed in the aftermath of the 1950 earthquake. Prior to the earthquake, this piece of land used to be employed as the grazing ground for the cattle. The evidence of it can be seen in the protruding trunks of the dead trees from the middle of the lake. The lake has been under supervision of Army men, who have also arranged for a cafeteria nearby. Tourists can relish on the delicious Momos, Maggis topped with a cup of tasty coffee or tea. Tourists can also take to trekking around the lake while enjoying the gentle lashes of the pleasant breeze around. You can drive further to Bumla Pass which is located about 37 km away from Tawang at the Indo-China border over 15,200 ft above sea level. During return take a photo stop at the beautiful PTSO lake enroute (17 kms away from Tawang, Pangong Tang Tso Lake popularly known as PT Tso which is an extremely scenic drive with bird’s eye view of the township below). Later in the afternoon drive back to hotel. Rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Tawang – Dirang (145 kms / 5 hrs.)
After breakfast proceed to Dirang (4,910 ft.). Water On the way enjoy the beauty and majesty of Nuranng Fall. Dirang is famous for hot water springs where people take bath to cure skin ailments. Places worth visiting here are the Apple & Kiwi Garden depends upon season, Dirang Monastery and Kalachakra Monastery. Overnight stay at Dirang.
Day 08: Dirang – Nameri (165 kms / 6 hrs.)
After Breakfast transfer to Nameri National Park – a tiger reserve and also famous for some Bird species. On arrival at Nameri check in to Eco camp. Afternoon you can explore nearby area of Nameri Eco Camp. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Nameri.
Day 09: Nameri – Guwahati (225 kms / 6 hrs.)
After Breakfast transfer to Guwahati. On Arrival Check in at your hotel. In the evening visit 'Kalakshetra', a place where Assamese history and culture is presented through Light and sound show. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 10: Hotel – Guwahati Airport / Rly Station
After breakfast visit Kamakhya Temple, etc. Transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey. Tour ends…
SPECIAL INSTRUCTION FOR INNER LINE PERMIT Inner Line Permit is required for entry to Arunachal Pradesh. Please send us 2 passport size photographs in original along with Xerox copy of Photo identity proof & Address proof of every person including child. We require at least 10 working days for processing the documents (ILP office remains closed on Saturday & Sunday).
Hotel Category Details:
|DESTINATIONS||LUXURY (CP)||SUPERIOR (CP)||DELUXE (CP)|
|GUWAHATI||Royale de Casa / Gateway / Mayflower / Similar||Rajmahal (Veg) / Cygnett Inn Repose / Landmark / Vishwaratna / Similar||Royal Heritage / D'Courtyard / Similar|
|TEZPUR / BHALUKPONG||Greenwood Resort / KRC Palace (Tezpur) / Prashanti Cottage (Bhalukpong) / Similar||Waii International (Bhalukpong) / Druk (Bhalukpong) / KRC Home Stay / Similar||Centre Point (Tezpur) / Hotel Heritage (Tezpur) / Green Point Resort / Similar|
|BOMDILA||Tsepal Yangzom / Hotel Elysium / Similar||Tsepal Yangzom / Hotel Elysium / Nambrog / Similar||Lungta Residency (Exe) / Doegukhil Guest House / Atisha Guest House / Similar|
|TAWANG||Yangzom / Taktsang / Mon Paradise / Similar||Dekhang / Norling / Tashi Gatsel / Similar||Gakyi Khang Zhang / Dolma Khangsar Guest House / Zax Star / Similar|
|DIRANG||Norphel Retreat (Perim Dlx) / Similar||Hotel Pemaling / Awoo Resort / Similar||Samdup Khang / Snowlion / Similar|
|NAMERI||Eco Camp Nameri (Basic Accommodation) / Similar||Eco Camp Nameri (Basic Accommodation) / Similar||Lalimou Camp (Basic Accommodation) / Similar|
- Luxury Packages: Equivalent 3* Deluxe with Breakfast.
- Superior Packages: Equivalent 3* with Breakfast.
- Deluxe Packages: Equivalent 2* Accommodation with Breakfast.
BOOKING CONDITIONSAll holidays advertised in our brochures and our website are operated by LiFEKINE Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter called ‘the company’, ‘LiFELINE’ or ‘we’) and are sold subject to the following conditions: Bookings Deposits
- The person making the booking (the ‘lead name’) must be 18 years old or over and possess the legal capacity and authority to make the bookings and accept the Booking Conditions and General Information on behalf of everyone in their group.
- The tour booking will be confirmed only upon receipt of advance of 25% of the tour cost, along with completed Personal Information Form along with PAN CARD COPY.
- 25% of the tour price to be paid 45 days prior to the date of departure
- Balance 50% of the tour price to be paid 30 days prior to the date of departure
- Late Bookings: Bookings made within 30 days of the departure date will be processed only on receipt of 100% payment.
- All extra services and charges such as rail and air fares, transfers and transport, hotel and any other similar services which are not included in the tour cost will be confirmed only on receipt of 100% advance.
- Your booking will be considered as confirmed only if there is no default in the above payment procedure.
- Bank Name:
- Account Name:
- Rupee (INR) Current Account No:
- IFSC Code:
- SWIFT Code:
- Bank Address:
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Complimentary Breakfast.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Bumla Pass
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Changes and cancellations
Cancellation or change on flight bookingIn relation to flight bookings, please note that if the cancellation means that the airline charges a cancellation fee or if the change means that the cost of your booking has increased, you will need to pay such extra charges or costs in addition to our charges outlined on your receipt or booking confirmation. The cancellation and amendment terms of flights are the applicable terms of the airline. You should contact the airline directly to cancel or make amendments to flights. Usually fares for low cost flights are non-refundable. In the event that you decide to cancel your low cost flight, our service fee and any amendment charges are non-refundable. If the reason for your cancellation is covered by the terms of any insurance policy you have purchased, you may be able to reclaim any applicable non-refunded fares or cancellation charges from the insurers. Please note that flights must be taken in the sequence they appear on your booking confirmation or e-ticket. If you plan not to take a flight as booked, please contact the airline as far in advance as possible to discuss your options. If you do not check in on time for a confirmed reservation, the airline may register you as a ‘no-show’, which could result in extra charges and/or your whole flight itinerary being cancelled and/or render your ticket void. If you wish to cancel your booking because you are unable to comply with the passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary, the terms and conditions of the airline will apply and we accept no responsibility for any charges incurred.
Standard Cancellation Policy for Fixed Departure ToursIn the event of any cancellation by you, we would need a notification from you in writing. If we receive the cancellation notification from you before 45 days prior to the date of departure the 80% advance amount shall be refunded without cancellation charge for the tour. If we receive the notification in 0-45 days prior to the date of reporting, cancellation charges shall be levied as per the following terms:
- Cancellation between 45 to 31 days before date of departure: 25% of tour price + cancellation charges for other services.
- Cancellation between 30 to 16 days before date of departure: 50% of tour price + cancellation charges for other services.
- Cancellation between 15 to 10 days before date of departure: 80% of tour cost + cancellation charges for other services.
- Cancellation between 9 to the day of departure: 100% of tour cost + cancellation charges for other services.
- If you wish to alter your tour booking and/or other accommodation and travel arrangements, you need to inform us in writing via email / letter. We will try our best to make the changes subject to feasibility and availability. However there will be an additional charge incurred as a result of cancellation of accommodation, transport arrangement and other services. We may charge at our discretion a service charge for changes made, to cover our administration cost.
- If you wish to alter your booking after commencement of your tour, we accept no liability for any loss, damage or additional expense and cannot guarantee any refund or reimbursement of any expenses paid by you.
- It is unlikely that LiFELINE will make alterations in the tour. We plan the arrangements many months in advance and may have to occasionally make alterations. If we need to make any major alterations in the scheduled itinerary before reporting date due to unavoidable circumstances, we will try and notify you as soon as possible. You will have a choice of either accepting or cancelling your booking in which case we shall refund you the advance received after deducting an administration fee of INR 5000/- per person for international tours and INR 3500/ - per person for domestic tours
- In case of any extensions / changes in tour itinerary, after commencement of your tour, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, extra expenses at actual will be payable to “LiFELINE TOURS AND TRAVELS PVT.LTD.”
- “LiFELINE TOURS AND TAVELS PVT. LTD.” reserves the right to cancel a Fixed Departure Tour if the minimum numbers of persons as specified, do not book on that tour. We strongly suggest you not to make any non-refundable air bookings and other travel arrangements, till you receive a final confirmation from us minimum 30 days in advance.
- “LiFELINE TOURS AND TAVELS PVT. LTD.” reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking if we consider it necessary. In such cases, we shall refund all the money that you have paid.
- Upon commencement of your tour, “LiFELINE TOURS AND TAVELS PVT. LTD.” reserves the right to refuse a member to continue the tour in case of misconduct or bad health or unfit to travel. In such cases, we shall not refund any money that you have paid.
- Refunds will not be given for unused services on the tour.
- Any arrangements you make independently which do not form part of the tour are entirely at your own risk. Where you book any excursions or additional travel arrangements while on your holiday, we act only as your booking agent.
- In case you are delayed in joining the group at Ex. Destination before the time specified, the group would continue as per the schedule. We will make our best efforts to make alternative travel arrangements so you can join the group as early as possible, but all the additional expenses for these arrangements will be charged additional and the payment needs to be done in our office or to the tour leader in cash on the tour.
- If you, or any member of your party, suffer death, illness or injury while on holiday arising out of an activity which does not form part of your tour arrangements, we shall at our discretion, offer advice, guidance and assistance to help you in resolving any dispute or claim or grievance you may have against a third party.
GENERAL INFORMATIONAll holidays advertised in our brochure and our website are operated by “LiFELINE TOURS AND TRAVELS PVT. LTD.” (Hereinafter called ‘the company’, ‘LIFELINE’ or ‘we’ or “LIFELINE TOURS”). LIFELINE TOURS: ‘LIFELINE’ is one of the leading organiser of Holidays offering a wide choice of destinations, a variety of activities and of flexible duration. Our tours are designed for people who like holidays which are Leisure, offbeat, educational, special interest, agricultural and many different and interspersed by activities such as biking, photography, cycling, walking, trekking , self drive or camping and for the past 14 years it has been our endeavor to surpass these expectations. Our emphasis is on enjoyable, safety, comfort and a life full local experience. Our tours are designed to be accessible to all who are in good health and enjoy the outdoors. Of course we include the better known sights but we understand that you should have the flexibility to do your own thing. We therefore build in free time for you to either take part in optional excursions or to explore independently - an important part of any trip. We operate tours in small group sizes so that, we can give personalized attention, be flexible and have a lesser impact on local culture and environment. You have a choice of joining our Group Departure Tour, choosing a Package Tour or customizing a tour as per your requirements. GROUP DEPARTURE TOUR: These tours are for people who would like to travel with likeminded people. On these tours, comforts are ensured wherever possible and travel experience is the prime objective. These tours are scheduled and announced on specific dates for fixed durations and prices through our brochure and/or on our website. The tour would operate only if the requisite number of people book on that particular tour. If a lesser number of people sign up for a particular tour, we may cancel the tour. The cancellation of such a tour will be announced at least 30 days prior to its departure date. Reporting time & venue are specified in the Itinerary wherein the time limit for reporting at a particular venue is stated. The reporting venue can be at Hotel or at the Airport/Railway Station. In case of Hotels the reporting will be anytime on or after the time specified in the itinerary. In case of the reporting venue being Airport/Railway Station the reporting time will be as specified in the itinerary as the entire group will assemble at the given time for further travel to your destination. Dispersal time & venue are specified in the Itinerary wherein the time of dispersal at a particular venue is stated. Dispersal time in the itinerary should be considered as an expected time of dispersal and you should take into consideration delays due to traffic, breakdowns, etc. Further your return travel arrangements should take into account the flight reporting time. PACKAGED TOUR: These are tours designed by us, which you can choose as per your dates, but the itineraries are fixed. The prices are quoted depending upon the group size. In a few regions, the choice of accommodation may be limited. We prefer accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis wherever possible, but at a few remote destinations accommodation is offered only on a half or full board meal plan, giving us no other option. Please check the meal plan specified for the tour. These tours are not escorted by LIFELINE ‘Tour Leaders’. Please Note: The nature of our tours takes us to far and remote areas, where at times the choice of accommodation is limited. A few hotels / Inns / resorts in such remote places may not be up to the standards and expectations that you have. These accommodations may not have room service, any television or intercom facilities, may have fixed timings for meals, no backup for electricity failures and the staff may not be trained and may lack communication skills. The above classification is just a guideline of what one should expect. In many package tours there could be a mix of accommodation due to limitations of availability. In case of any doubts please feel free to ask us for more clarification. CUSTOMIZED TOURS: These tours are customized or designed for a particular group or individuals as per their dates and for the duration they want. The price would be quoted depending on the group size and the specified requirements. For such tours, we advise and make suggestions on accommodation, transport, itinerary, duration, various activities and many more details to add value to the experience. Such tours are not escorted by our Tour Leaders, unless specified. As a valued customer we will be sharing the first two itineraries free of charge. However, we would be charging a non-refundable fee [Tour Customization Fee] of INR 5,000/- for every two Itineraries that would be made henceforth. This amount will be adjusted against the final tour payment. Conditions of Carriage and Limitations:
- Before booking with us, we would advise you to consider the challenging nature of the tour. Our tours often require a substantial amount of flexibility from you during the journey. The itineraries outlined in the brochure and on our website must be seen as an indication of our intention, rather than a contractual obligation on our part. Unforeseen local conditions or events may sometimes necessitate changes to the itinerary, accommodation or means of transport. We accept your booking, on the understanding that you realize the potential hazards involved in this kind of tour, including injury, disease or loss/damage to personal property, inconvenience and discomfort.
- Where “LiFELINE TOURS AND TRAVELS PVT. LTD.” provides services it will do so with due care and skill. “LiFELINE TOURS AND TRAVELS PVT. LTD.” is not responsible for the acts and omissions of others, including guides, transport and accommodation providers or for any loss, damage or expense (including loss of money paid in advance) which you may incur as a consequence of the acts and omissions of others.