Anandwan – Hemalkasa – Tadoba
Anandwan was established in 1949 by Baba Amte with a hope of giving marginalised people a dignified life through self-reliance and restoring a sense of belonging which they had lost due to the ill treatment at the hands of society.
Anandwan is located in Chandrapur district of Maharashtra.
We believe that self-reliance and pride in one’s existence are very essential to lead a meaningful life. Baba Amte established Anandwan with a few leprosy patients and some savings.
Hemalkasa: The Lok Biradari Prakalp (LBP) was started on 23rd December 1973 by Baba Amte for the integrated development of the primitive tribe ‘Madia-Gonds’ in the Gadchiroli district of Maharashtra.
The ‘Madia-Gond’ tribe lives in remote parts of the district, deep in the forests. Apart from the dangers of living in the wild, where animal attacks are very common, malaria and cholera epidemics were also a frequent occurrence. The Madia-Gonds did not have access to basic healthcare facilities which made the situation even worse.
Day 1: Arrival at Nagpur - Anandwan
Day 2: Day trip to Hemalkasa
Day 3: Anandwan
Day 4: Somnatha and Tadoba
Day 5 : Tadoba Safaris
Day 06: Tadoba to Nagpur
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in given / similar category hotels
- Meal plan MAP: Breakfast and dinner included
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- GST as applicable (5% as on today)
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Guide, entry Charges, activity charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Tour price includes”.